Discontinued: Inika Vegan Detail Brush
- Vegan Tapered Detail Brush
- For Eyeshadow, Eyeliner and Concealer
- Soft Natural Fibre Bristles
- Earn 29 Points
- Start by lightly dipping the tip of the brush into your desired eyeshadow.
- Once the top of the brush is coated sweep along your upper or lower lashline, starting on the outer edge and working towards the centre.
- Using windshield wiper motions, go back and forth over the lash line until the product has been evenly blended around your eye.
The cardboard box can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Made from high quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
Doesn’t hold much eyeshadowI love my other Inika brush, but the tip of this one is too squat to hold sufficient product. I don’t know what I expected, it’s meant to be small for details, but I find I need to reapply product multiple times to get sufficient application on the corner of one eye, which surprised me, as the brush itself isn’t that tiny and pointy. It’s ok, but less than I expected.