Inika Certified Organic Micellar Cleansing Rosewater (100ml)
- Micelles Attract Dirt and Make Up to Gently Cleanse Your Skin
- Nourishes and Cleanses without Drying your Skin
- For All Skin Types
- Earn 29 Points
Inika Certified Organic Micellar Cleansing Rosewater to gently cleanse and nourish your skin, available at Flora & Fauna.
You can now cleanse your skin gently without drying it out. This micellar water is suitable for all types and you don't need to wash it off. With Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Rosehip Oil it nourishes your skin as it cleans. Micellar Water uses tiny micelles to attract dirt and make up and dissolve them as they go so they don't strip your skin.
- Uses Micelles to attract dirt and make up away from your skin
- Nourishes as it Cleanses
- With Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Rosehip Oil
- Suitable for all skin types
Certified Organic. Certified Vegan. Certified Halal. Certified Cruelty-Free.
INIKA is an Australian brand that started in 2006. This is the organic make-up brand which is trusted worldwide and the make-up choice for stylishly natural women everywhere. Winner of over 35 cosmetic awards, outperforming even non-organic brands; INIKA has smashed the myth that natural make-up has to compromise on performance or fashion. Certified organic, vegan, halal, and cruelty-free.
- Pour a small amount onto a cotton pad
- Remove makeup in gentle circular motions, wiping off makeup as you go
- Use morning before makeup application to create the perfect base for makeup to adhere to
- Use at night to gently remove makeup
Aqua, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Eglentaria (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Pelargonium Capitatum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium PCA, Oleyl Oleate, Sodium Anisate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate. *Certified Organic