Hello Petal Seeded Card - Shades of Sunshine Blooming Card
- Seeded Floral Card
- Seeded with Swan River Daisy Seeds
- Made with Recycled Paper - Blank Inside
- Earn 11 Points
1. Fill pot with seed raising mix, add water and pat down.
2. Soak your card in water until completely wet and place on top of seed raising mix.
3. Very lightly cover with more seed mix and water, ensuring paper is slightly visible.
IMPORTANT: ensure paper stays moist and does not dry out.
This will allow the seeds to germinate through the paper.
4. Keep in a well-light environment. A sunny corner in your home is the perfect spot.
Germination should take 7-21 days.
The seeded paper can be planted. Please see out How To Use tab for more info.
Water colour recycled paper
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
Beautiful CardI love the idea behind plantable cards - reducing waste and letting the card live on. Such a beautiful card, perfect for any occasion as it is blank on the inside. I gifted it for Mother's Day. Looking forward to them planting it and watching it grow.