Happy Skincare Black Seed Oil Sample (5ml)
- 100% Pure Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil - Sample Size
- Rich in Antioxidants, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3
- Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3 and 6
- Earn 5 Points
Happy Skincare Black Seed Oil, for Radiant Skin in a Sample Size
Black Seed Oil is relatively unknown in Australia despite being used for thousands of years around the world. Black Seed Oil can help improve the appearance of skin and can be used as a facial oil or body oil.
Over 100 vital nutrients working in harmony for radiant skin. It's a top-to-toe moisturiser with anti-ageing and blemish control powers that can also calm and condition difficult skin.
Black Seed Oil:
- Repairs & conditions,
- Contains Vitamin A, B, C & antioxidants for anti-ageing
- Assists with blemish control
- Moisturises deeply
- Reduces redness
- Studies have shown it to have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-histamine, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Contains 8 of the 9 essential amino acids and 15 in total
- Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3
- Has lots of essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6
- Contains the skin loving minerals of selenium, zinc and magnesium
- Contains over 100 compounds including Nigellone and Thymoquinone
- Highly moisturising but doesn't leave your skin greasy
- Calms, soothes and regenerates the appearance of skin.
This oil is 100% natural, cruelty free, vegan, 100% organic and packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with dropper.
Note: Black Seed Oil is not to be used during pregnancy. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Happy Skincare is a beautiful Australian brand focused on crafting natural, vegan skin care that is free of harsh chemicals and toxins and made with effectiveness in mind.
Their products are made in their factory in Newcastle and they specialise in skin care for mature and sensitive skin, dry skin, acne and pimples, chemotherapy and radiation therapy patients, eczema, irritated skin, diabetics and people living with lymphoedema.
Their favourite product is the TLC Intensive Repair Oil because it was originally a custom creation for a lady undergoing chemotherapy who wanted something other than mineral oil based products like sorbolene cream.
If you are looking for good quality products that work and don't cost the earth Happy Skincare is the brand for you.
For best results apply after bathing to dry or slightly damp skin and massage until absorbed. Can be used on the body, face, hands, nails, feet and scalp.
Store below 30C away from direct sunlight. Not recommended for use during pregnancy. We recommend patch testing before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
100% pure cold pressed Black Seed Oil