Golden Grind Turmeric Blend Golden Latte Coconut & Cacao (100g)
Turmeric Blend to make Golden Spicy Lattes
Turmeric, Coconut Milk, Cacao, Cinnamon, Licorice Root and Black Pepper - just add Mylk
Anti-Inflammatory Properties and Antioxidants
Vegan, Sugar Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Preservative Free
or make 4 payments of $4.99 with
Golden Grind Turmeric Blend, to make Golden Spicy Lattes with Coconut & Cacao, full of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants, available at Flora & Fauna.
A powder mix blended with Turmeric, Coconut Milk, Cacao, Cinnamon, Licorice Root and Black Pepper. Add mylk to make a stunning golden latte full of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants for improved health and wellbeing.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Golden Grind
- Put in a cup
- Add about 3 teaspoons of hot water. Enough to make a paste with the Golden Grind powder.
- Mix the Golden Grind powder with the hot water into a paste.
- Add warmed milk or mylk to fill up the cup and stir.
- If you don't have a milk frother or warmer, add cold milk and pop in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Pop some cinnamon on top
In a cafe or on a coffee machine
- Milk Jug
- 1/2 teaspoon of golden grind
- Enough boiling water to make a paste. Mix together with a teaspoon.
- Milk - Coconut Milk work's really well.
- Steam as per normal (like you would a coffee)
- Serve in glass/mug
- Dust with cinnamon
Organic Turmeric, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Organic Cacao, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Licorice Root Powder, Organic Black Pepper
Not a great fanBy: Anonymous on 9 April 2018I made this according to instructions using the half a teaspoon of powder, and it really is quite peppery, Im not a fan.
Nice pre bed time drink.By: Magda on 5 September 2017If you like turmeric you will like this mix. You don't need much, add a little honey and it is a delicious hot drink.