Discontinued: Georganics Natural Mineral-Rich Toothpaste - Orange (60ml)
- Zero Waste Toothpaste, Orange
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Earn 22 Points
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
The glass and tin lid can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information. Ideally, it can be used for snacks, trinkets or planting seedlings after being cleaned thoroughly. The cardboard box and label can be composted.
Thanks for disposing responsibly
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^.
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
tastes nicevery paste-ey, quite an odd feeling. not sure how well it cleans