Flora & Fauna has a fantastic loyalty programme called Flora & Fauna Rewards. You earn points as you shop so that you can redeem them off future purchases and we make it as easy as possible. So how can you sign up and how does it work?
How do I join the Flora & Fauna Rewards?
Customers with accounts are automatically enrolled. If you do not have an account, you can create one when you purchase or at any time. You are then part of F&F Rewards and can start earning points. Note if you have a wholesale account you are not elligible to earn points.
How do I earn points?
You will earn 1 point for each AU $1.00 spent in our store after you have enrolled into our Loyalty Program. Points will not be given for past purchases. You will see your points and vouchers in your account and at checkout of the page (Note: you must log in to view your points). You will not earn points on gift certificates, shipping or discounts. Points will be subtracted when an order is cancelled, declined, or refunded.
What kind of rewards can I redeem with points?
Rewards are redeemable immediately so you don't have to wait to use your points. 20 points is equivalent to AU $1.00. You will see your rewards earned in your account and at checkout (as long as you are logged in).
How do I redeem rewards?
First, you need to be signed in to your store account. Rewards can be redeemed at checkout against your purchases. Simply select the voucher as a payment method.
This looks different to the old website. What has changed?
All your points from the old website have been moved across and we've made it a bit easier to use your rewards and the main changes are below:
- In the old website you had to wait until you had enough points for AU $5.00 to redeem them. Now they can be redeemed from 1 point earned so there is no waiting.
- We used to only reward you your points when your order had been shipped, now you receive them as soon as you shop.
- These points can be redeemed at checkout really easily so you see how many points and dollars you have to spend. No fiddly coupon codes to use.
- Look in your account and you'll see a total of how many points you have earned.
- We show you the number of points you are earning on each product and at the checkout.
- There are no fiddly widgets to use; we know they were annoying.
- You also now earn points for products plus GST so it's easier to calculate.