Flora & Fauna Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton Face Mask, 3 Layer, in Avocado Print
These Fairtrade fitted face masks are handmade and feature our gorgeous exclusive prints. Being handmade they vary in consistency and some aren't quite as perfectly finished as others, so we're selling them all at a really great price making ethically made masks affordable. Despite potential small imperfections, the masks are beautiful and we know you'll love them.
An organic cotton reusable face mask for general use. This face mask is made from Certified Organic Cotton and Certified Fairtrade Cotton and has a fruit print unique to Flora & Fauna and designed by an Australian artist. It has 3 layers. It is made in a Fairtrade Approved factory in Kolkata, India, so you can be assured the workers are paid and treated fairly.
Are experiencing Maskne? This is a type of acne you can get from wearing a face mask every day. Read our top tips on how to avoid getting Maskne here
- Made from GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- With elastic (rubber and cotton) ear loops
- We find it shrinks slightly on washing
Sizes: Note there are some slight variations in sizes so this is a guide
- Small - Suitable for Kids - approx. 11cm (top to bottom) x 11cm (left to right)
- Medium - Suitable for Women and Men with Smaller Faces - approx. 14cm (top to bottom) x 12.8cm (left to right)
- Large - Suitable for Men and Women with Larger Faces - approx. 14.6cm (top to bottom) x 12.8cm (left to right)
Note: this is not a medical device, it is a general purpose mask
Risk of suffocation: Do not use on a child under 2.
Do not put a mask on anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious or cannot remove a mask without assistance.