Ethique Shampoo Bar St Clements - Oily Hair (110g)
- Vegan Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair
- With Orange and Lime Essential Oils
- Equivalent to 3 Bottles of Liquid Shampoo
- Earn 25 Points
Ethique Shampoo Bar St Clements, for Oily Hair.
A vegan shampoo bar for oily hair and oily roots. Lime and Orange oils help to balance oil production, clean the scalp and freshen your hair up. Contains no harsh 'stripping' surfactants (foaming agents) which just create more oil, nor is there any silicone. Plus, there is no need for a conditioner, as the humectants draw moisture to your hair, without any oil.
Each bar weighs 110g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% Soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Removes oil without stripping or drying hair
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- Wet your hair and the bar.
- Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times.
- Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair - it will foam!
- Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, stearic acid, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Ricinus communis (castor) oil, vegetable glycerine, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oils, mica, lactic acid, citral,* limonene,* linalool.*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.