Ethique Refreshing Bodywash Concentrate – Zest
- Concentrate to Make Body Wash
- Just Mix with Water
- Refreshing with Eucalyptus
- Earn 11 Points
- Snap the block into triangles along the indented lines.
- Place pieces in a heat proof container.
- Pour 300ml(300g/10.15oz) of boiling water in and stir until all of the pieces have melted and are well combined.
- Pour into a bottle you already own and leave to cool.
- Shake bottle a couple of times during cooldown.
How to use:
Apply bodywash to wet skin or lather it up with a shower puff. Rinse thoroughly and follow with your plastic-free moisturiser.
The cardboard box is compostable at home. Alternatively, it can also be recycled in kerbside recycling. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Sodium coco-sulfate, stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, limonene*, Chondrus crispus (carrageen), dehydroacetic acid, water (aqua).
*Component of essential oils
Ethique is certified palm free. All ingredients are derived from non-palm sources such as rice bran or coconut oils.