A Nourishing Liquid Foundation, Incorporating Natural Oats for an Even Consistency and Medium Coverage.
Light colour for the fairest skins.
Provides medium coverage, while still allowing skin to breathe. Perfect for sensitive and problem skins, as it doesn’t add impurities to your pores. It’s long-lasting and sweat-proof, and the perfect base for natural blush or bronzer. Prepare skin with good-quality moisturiser and allow to sink in. Then, apply liquid foundation.
1) This gorgeous liquid foundation is best applied with the unique Ere Perez Concealer Brush for optimum coverage, using the wide flat end of the brush.
2) Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand.
3) Apply to face with the brush, beginning close to the centre of the face. Areas such as nose, eyelids and inner cheeks are a good place to start.
4) Continue with application, bearing in mind you may not need to cover all the way up to the hairline or jaw. In fact, it’s often best to stop before these areas and blend well, to avoid that obvious ‘foundation line’.
5) Once the foundation is on your face, it’s time to blend, blend, blend! This will help to disguise redness, pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
6) With the small, pointed end of the brush, you can apply foundation to trickier spots such as the corner of the eyes or under the nose to get the same affect. Remember to blend!
7) You now have the perfect canvas for blush, bronzer, eye makeup and lip products.
Oat Milk, Lecithin, Sweet Violet (Viola Odorata) Oil, Water, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Kaolin), Methylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearic Acid, CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red, CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow, CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black, CI 77019 / Mica, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 12085 / D&C Red 36, Nylon 12
Best Natural Foundation I've Found!By: Holly on 29 September 2017This is the best, longest lasting foundation I've ever used! I purchased several other natural foundation foundation samples from Flora and Fauna (Inika Foundation Trial Pack Light Tones, Adorn Cream Mineral Organic Foundation Sample Pack Light and Zuii Organic Sample Set Liquid Foundations - Two Shades - Natural) before finding this foundation to be the best for me. It has a medium level of coverage and lasts all day. I use a serum, moisturiser and primer before application. Then I apply the foundation with a similar brush to the one recommended by Ere Perez (on their YouTube channel), before setting with a translucent powder and setting spray. I am very impressed with how long this product lasts on my skin, it outperforms other commercial foundations I have used! I'm very happy with this purchase and would recommend Ere Perez to others. It's amazing to know what ingredients are in your foundation!
Alright but not greatBy: Daisy on 1 July 2017I found this foundation to be alright but not great. For me I had to use a lot and it didn't spread very far mainly because the consistency is very thick which limits how far you can spread it. The other thing I didn't like about it is the bottle - a squirt bottle - didn't work very well. Sometimes the squirter didn't work and other times it worked too well and splatted everywhere. Personally I wouldn't buy this product again.
Light feel but hard to applyBy: Anonymous on 6 November 2016I like the feel of this product, but I did have some trouble applying it. It is very important to follow the direction to apply to a well-moisturised face. One layer doesn't provide very good coverage, and further layers were hard to apply without streaking. Using in conjunction with the Ere Perez Powder did help provide coverage, and the powder hid any streaks that remained.
Converted from Nude by NatureBy: Jessie C on 31 March 2016I've been using Nude by Nature's liquid and powder foundations FOREVER, but Ere Perez has me converted with this one. Light is the perfect colour for my winter skin and it gives such great coverage without leaving a cakey finish...so unusual in natural foundations! It's definitely a little sticky and needs to go on well-moisturised skin and be blended well, but the end result is just gorgeous.
Nice but a little stickyBy: Elyse on 13 September 2015This foundation is a very nice colour for fair skin (which is hard to find), is very light weight and natural looking, but it does leave a bit of a sticky feeling on the skin which makes it hard to blend other cream products over the top of it. However, a translucent powder will get rid of the stickiness so I will continue to use it.