Ere Perez Liquid Foundation Dark (40ml)
Liquid Oat Milk Foundation
Medium/ Dark Skin Tones
Medium Skin Coverage
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $9.97 with
A Nourishing Liquid Foundation, Incorporating Natural Oats for an Even Consistency and Medium Coverage.
Dark colour for deep skin tones that are brown or caramel based.
Provides medium coverage, while still allowing skin to breathe. Perfect for sensitive and problem skins, as it doesn’t add impurities to your pores. It’s long-lasting and sweat-proof, and the perfect base for natural blush or bronzer. Prepare skin with good-quality moisturiser and allow to sink in. Then, apply liquid foundation.
1) This gorgeous liquid foundation is best applied with the unique Ere Perez Concealer Brush for optimum coverage, using the wide flat end of the brush.
2) Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand.
3) Apply to face with the brush, beginning close to the centre of the face. Areas such as nose, eyelids and inner cheeks are a good place to start.
4) Continue with application, bearing in mind you may not need to cover all the way up to the hairline or jaw. In fact, it’s often best to stop before these areas and blend well, to avoid that obvious ‘foundation line’.
5) Once the foundation is on your face, it’s time to blend, blend, blend! This will help to disguise redness, pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
6) With the small, pointed end of the brush, you can apply foundation to trickier spots such as the corner of the eyes or under the nose to get the same affect. Remember to blend!
7) You now have the perfect canvas for blush, bronzer, eye makeup and lip products.
Oat Milk, Lecithin, Sweet Violet (Viola Odorata) Oil, Water, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Kaolin), Methylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearic Acid, CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red, CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow, CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black, CI 77019 / Mica, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 12085 / D&C Red 36, Nylon 12