Ere Perez Arnica Concealer Brew
- Arnica Cream Concealer
- Medium to Darker Complexions
- Covers Blemishes and Dark Circles
- Earn 36 Points
Ere Perez Arnica Concealer Brew for Medium to Darker Complexions.
This shade suits skin with a lot of natural warmth and colour. Perfect for medium to darker complexions.
This beautiful cream concealer covers blemishes and dark circles. And this concealer is made with arnica which is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory so it can calm the imflamed area as it covers up. It also covers pigmentation and helps to even skin tone. Suitable for sensitive, problem and acne-prone skins.
In Six Shades:
Latte: This lightest shade is best suited to very fair complexions and porcelain skin, naturally pink cheeks and freckles.
Honey: This light shade is best suited to fair skin with gentle yellow undertones.
Chai: This versatile shade is for light to medium skin.
Caramel: Best shade for warmer skin tones that tan golden in the sun. A medium option suitable for olive skin.
Brew: This shade suits skin with a lot of natural warmth and colour. Perfect for medium to darker complexions.
Mocha: This shade suits deep skin tones, for medium to dark complexions.
1) Use the Ere Perez Concealer Brush for an instant touch-up!
2) Choose the wide, flat brush end for large areas or the thin pointed end for spots and blemishes.
3) Dip brush end into the concealer and apply to desired area.
4) Blend with the brush until the covered matches the rest of your skin.
5) Keep with you to reapply during the day/ night and you’re good to go!
Disopropyl sebacate, mica, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil, arnica (arnica montana) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), stearalkonium hectorite, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891 Accredited by cruelty-free Australia and PETA USA. Vegan.