Elate Loose Finishing Powder - Luminous
- Deep to Dark Skin Tones
- Bamboo Extract to Reduce the Appearance of Redness
- Reduces Oil & Shine, Matte Complexion with Subtle Glow
- Earn 45 Points
Elate Veiled Elation Loose Mineral Finishing Powder in Luminous.
This vegan loose mineral finishing powder is for deep to dark skin or works great as a bronzer for lighter skin tones.
It is created with bamboo extract to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation and is tinted with minerals, argan and coconut extract. Glowing finishing powder will give you a soft matte finish with a subtle glow and can be used to set your liquid foundation, it also works especially well at reducing oil and shine.
- Mattify: All Skin Tones & Types.
- Glowing: All Skin Tones & Types. Subtle glow.
- Bronze: Most Skin Tones. All Skin Types. Rich, deep bronze.
- Luminous: Deep to Dark Skin, Bronzer for Lighter Skin Tones
Made in Canada. Full size packaged in a 10g refillable bamboo jar. The refill comes packaged in a plastic pocket.
Elate Cosmetics is a Canadian vegan beauty brand committed to the best vegan ingredients, sustainable products and practices and our beautiful environment with their refillable range. They are 100% vegan and cruelty free being certified by PETA, Leaping Bunny, and they have signed the Just Beautiful Pledge. They are very focused on packaging using glass and bamboo. You can create your own capsules using their bamboo palettes for minimal waste. Exclusively available at Flora & Fauna in Australia
Use a brush to apply evenly all over skin to create a flawless matte complexion. Can also be used in the same way to set liquid foundation.
Ideally, the bamboo container can be refilled. Refills sold separately.
Otherwise to dispose of:
- With work gloves and pliers, carefully break apart any plastic that may be attached to the bamboo.
- The plastic components can be recycled*
- Carefully break the bamboo into smaller pieces and compost at home.
*Please check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Mica, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract Boron Nitride, Silica, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines