EcoSouLife Rice Husk On The Go Spork Set
- Reusable & Biodegradable Lunch Set
- Made from Rice Husk
- Microwave and Heat-resistant up to 120°c
- Earn 20 Points
EcoSouLife Rice Husk Reusable On The Go Food Container and Spork
A reusable, durable, biodegradable, food container made from rice husk fibre. Instead of burning and wasting this bi-product, EcoSouLife transform it to create re-usable, durable and natural products that will dissolve once buried under the ground. When buried, these products return back to nature without without harming the environment and it is a fraction of the time it takes plastic to degrade. It typically takes rice husk 2-3 years to biodegrade. Includes a silicon seal inside the lid to help the lid stay on. The lid doesn't have clasps, to secure it, so we wouldn't recommend putting liquid or food that can leak in here.
- 1 Rice Husk Food Container - 18cm l x 12cm w x 5.5cm h
- 1 Rice Husk Spork
- Great alternative to plasticware
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Biodegradable within approx. 36 months when buried
- Dishwasher Safe
- No heavy metals & Non toxic
- Microwave Safe till 2 Minutes
- Can withstand temperatures between 30C to 120C
- BPA Free
EcoSouLife is an environmentally driven company on a mission to deliver guilt-free disposable and reusable alternatives you can use everyday. Our waterways, oceans and landfill are packed with plastic and waste that won't break down for hundreds of years.
EcoSouLife develop products, using the highest quality materials, that last and biodegrade to leave behind no impact. They have a range of products which are plastic-free, BPA-free, plant-based and fully biodegradable. EcoSouLife use bamboo, rice husk and cornstarch for their plates, bowls, storage containers and coffee cups.
Made from rice husk