Eco. Aroma Mistique Ceramic Mist Diffuser
Aromatic Electric Ceramic Diffuser
Use your Oils Safely and Efficiently
Perfect for the Home or Office
Colour Changing Lights
or make 4 payments of $21.25 with
Eco. Aroma Ceramic Diffuser for a safe, efficient and clean way to use essential oils.
A beautiful diffuser for your home or office. This ceramic diffuser disperses a fine mist of tiny essential oil molecules into the air and also has lighting to complement it. Fill the tank with water, a few drops of essential oils. connect to power and go.
- Disperses only a cool mist vapour
- Continuous mist function up to 4 hours at a time
- Intermittent mist function 30sec on / 30sec off up to 7-8 hours
- Multi LED or single LED lighting
- Mode independent light or mist operation
- Automatic shut off at low water level
- Offers humidifier characteristics
- No oily hot water or naked flame
- Easy to clean & maintain
- 85mm W x 150mm H
- Power Input: 220/240V AC - 50/60Hz
- Power Output: 4V DC 0.5A 12 watts
- 12 months guarantee
- Instruction manual included
Founded more than 20 years ago in Queensland, ECO. Modern Essentials is the sister range to industry endorsed, natural salon skincare range NAT., also developed by the Natalie Group.
ECO. offer a complete comprehensive essential oils inspired range to address wellbeing for face, body and mind. ECO. specialise in oil formulations for face, hair, body and wellbeing for all ages from newborn, to early teens, through to post menopausal women.
ECO. is a responsive, dynamic and vibrant brand focussed on natural and organic source ingredients, drawing from the benefits of active essential oils. ECO. is primarily targeted at women with an interest in active and energetic, healthy lifestyles who want their personal care products to respond to them in the same way.
1. Connect the adaptor cord into the base of the diffuser.
2. Remove top cover of the diffuser.
3. Add up to 100ml of cold tap water to the tank.
4. Add a few drops of essential oils to the water.
5. Gently replace the ceramic case firmly over the unit.
6. Plug the cord into the power supply and switch on.
7. Press the mist button to select either the intermittent node or continuous mode.
8. Press the light button to turn on and create a delightful ambiance.
Aroma Mistique Ceramic Mist ReviewBy: Louise Lovering on 17 July 2019This is such a delight to use and fall asleep with. Discrete and easy to use
Beautiful productBy: Jessie on 13 June 2019This is my first diffuser and I absolutely love the gentle mist it emits - my whole apartment smells wonderful in minutes, and I love popping some Lavender in as I prepare for bed. I actually find the coloured lights way too bright to be relaxing, but it's a cool feature for when guests are over, and very easy to turn off if I don't want it.
Ceramic mist diffuserBy: MRS MICHELLE BELL on 10 April 2019Very happy with my diffuser. Good quality and long lasting mist.
Worth it!By: Nita on 28 February 2019I have wanted a ceramic diffuser for a long time. They are expensive, but my gorgeous colleagues gave me a voucher which made it better. It seemed like such a lot of money just to make your house smell nice (but then I looked at how much I'd spent on candles last year). But it is worth it... I can't believe I waited so long to get a diffuser. We have used it everyday since it came out of the box. My husband and kids love it. They enjoy selecting the colour it will display (actually that's the kids). Treat yourself and get one, you won't be disappointed.
A perfect diffuserBy: Alex on 23 November 2018I've been looking for an elegant diffuser for some time - not huge and plastic like the ones my children have, something which fits on a bedside table without taking up the whole space. This is definitely it. Ceramic, slimline, multi function - lights, no lights, diffuse or intermittent - and it lasts longer than the 7-8 hours it claims for the odd night I get a sleep in it's still going in the morning. It ticks all the boxes, and not over-priced. I've used it every night since it arrived.