Eco Tan Glow Pack
Luxury Gift Pack with a Free Exfoliating Glove
Contains Invisible Tan and Face Tan Water
The Perfect Pack for a Deep Tan
Australian Company Certified Organic by the OFC
or make 4 payments of $16.23 with
Eco Tan Glow Pack for face and body, with free Exfoliant Glove, available at Flora & Fauna
This gorgeous luxury pack from Eco Tan has two of your favourites plus a free exfoliant glove, valued at $19.50.
With an Eco Tan Invisible Tan, Eco Tan Face Tan Water plus a Free Exfoliating Glove to help you get that perfect tan.
Australian created and made Eco Tan are the first and only tanning company to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain, under the Australian Government's organic and biodynamic standards. Eco Tan products also do not contain synthetic ingredients or GMO's.
Accredited by Choose Cruelty Free. Organic Food Chain and Australian Organic Certified Ingredients.
Eco Tan Invisible Tan:
- Apply Invisible Tan to clean, dry skin; use the exfoliant mitt to buff skin before application and to exfoliate old tan away.
- Leave Invisible Tan on for 8 hours before showering.
- For great results put on before bed and wake up in the morning to a beautiful glow.
- Tan keeps developing for 24 hours.
- Can be reapplied 2-3 times a week.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using; they will stain!
- We recommend an allergy patch test before using.
Eco Tan Face Tan Water:
- Apply to clean dry skin after cleansing.
- Using fingers or a cotton pad apply to face, neck and decolletage evenly
- Light formulation is easy to apply
- Allow to dry
- Apply moisturiser if required
- Allow 8 hours for colour to develop before showering.
- Apply over consecutive days to deepen colour.
Eco Tan Invisible Tan
Water (aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glyceryl, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract
Eco Tan Face Tan Water
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera leaf juice), Glycerin, dihydroxyacetone, lecithin,fusel wheat brann/straw glycosides, polyglyceryl-5 oleate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, glyceryl caprylate, coco caprylate, sodium hyaluraonate, dehydroxanthum gum, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, citrus aurantium dulcis, (orange) peel oil.
Love it!By: Emily on 23 November 2017I love this tan. It goes on clear which can make it a little hard to know where you have already tanned, but a little overlap doesn’t show up anyway. It smells like rose water at first but does later develop into the “tan smell” but it certainly isn’t the strongest/worst smelling tan I have used. I achieved a light natural looking tan after one application, even though I am fair skinned and the tan said for olive/dark skin. I am glad to not go too dark or orange and I know i cna achieve a darker tan by adding another layer. There are about 3 full body applications in each bottle. The tan sinks in quickly and doesnt feel slimy or greasy afterwards. I have sensitive skin that sometimes reacts to fake tan with a dermatitis rash, but this tan has not caused a reaction. I love organic cruelty free products and this tan ia all of those things and works great so its a win!