ECO. Pregnancy Aromatherapy Box
- Support Your Pregnancy Journey
- Includes 4 Essential Oils, Carrier Oil, Diffuser & Bracelet
- $152.50 Value for $115
- Earn 115 Points
Eco. Pregnancy Box, to Support You on Your Pregnancy Journey
The value of the box is $152.50 so you save $37.50 on buying the box.
Often we avoid essential oils during pregnancy. Which ones are ok to use and which ones should we avoid. Aromatherapy can support you at every step of your pregnancy journey, from easing morning sickness and aching muscles to relieving stress and tension. This box is a wonderful treat for yourself or someone else who might have discovered they are pregnant.
Note: Please ensure you follow all recommended doses and consult with a health professional or aromatherapist if you have any health conditions or have had pregnancy/ childbirth complications.
- Ginger Essential Oil: The perfect natural remedy for morning sickness, and digestive issues often experienced throughout pregnancy
- Mandarin Essential Oil: With a refreshing, light and citrus scent, Mandarin essential oil is calming for the nervous system and may assist with digestive health by reducing symptoms of indigestion and constipation, two issues that we can experience when pregnant
- Lavender Essential Oil: Popular for its relaxing, calming and healing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep, skin, muscle aches and general wellbeing
- Black Pepper Essential Oil: An invigorating oil which increases energy. Black pepper can help ease muscle aches and pains, improve blood flow and circulation and support digestive health
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil: Great for use as a moisturiser or for massage. Simply combine a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil to the carrier oil to use
- Petite Diffuser: Designed to be used anywhere and anytime, the Petite diffuser makes the perfect companion for your precious essential oils or blends. It is also a beautiful refreshing facial mist.
- Lava Stone Diffuser Bracelet: Designed to absorb and slowly diffuse the essence of essential oils, lava stone bracelets are a great way to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy throughout the day
- Pregnancy Aromatherapy Handbook: Learn how to use essential oils to help support your pregnancy journey
Founded more than 20 years ago in Queensland, ECO. Modern Essentials is the sister range to industry endorsed, natural salon skincare range NAT., also developed by the Natalie Group.
ECO. offer a complete comprehensive essential oils inspired range to address wellbeing for face, body and mind. ECO. specialise in oil formulations for face, hair, body and wellbeing for all ages from newborn, to early teens, through to post menopausal women.
ECO. is a responsive, dynamic and vibrant brand focussed on natural and organic source ingredients, drawing from the benefits of active essential oils. ECO. is primarily targeted at women with an interest in active and energetic, healthy lifestyles who want their personal care products to respond to them in the same way.
Diffuser: Add 2 drops to your portable diffuser en enjoy anywhere anytime.
Massage: use a 1% dilution in a carrier oil.
Bath: add 2 drops, in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
Shower: Add 2 drops to the corner of the shower in the evening and benefit from steam inhalation. T
opically: Mix 1 drop with 10ml carrier oil and apply to desired area.
Lavender: Lavandula angustifolia/ Lavandula intermedia (lavender) oil
Ginger: Zingiber officinalis (ginger) oil
Mandarin: Citrus reticulata (mandarin) oil
Black Pepper: Piper nigrum (black pepper) oil
Sweet Almond Carrier Oil: Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil