Eco Max Natural Timber Hair Brush
- Natural FSC Certified Beechwood Handle
- Real Beechwood Pins and No Plastic
- Dimensions: 23cm long x 8cm width
- Earn 30 Points
Eco Max Timber Hair Brush, Eco Friendly, Sustainable and Fair Trade, available online at Flora & Fauna.
A natural beechwood timber hair brush, anti static with no plastic.
- Natural FSC certified Beechwood handle
- Real wooden Beechwood pins
- No Plastic
- Cotton Cords
Benefits of a natural timber hair brush:
- Anti-static - wooden pins don't create static so your hair is less fly away
- Rubber cushion - for comfort and designed to prevent pins going back into the cushion
- Solid timber handle - no glue to come apart, won't split and long lasting
- No plastic - need we say more
Ethically handmade in Germany from responsibly managed forests, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council FSC
Dimensions: 23cm long x 8cm width (widest point)
The Eco Max Range of Brushes are environmentally-friendly, biodegradable and entirely handmade so kind to the planet and environment.
Remove loose hairs and wash the brush pins in luke warm water with a small amount of natural shampoo added. Take care to avoid too much water on the body of the brush.
The cardboard tag can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling or composted. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Ethically handmade in Germany from responsibly managed forests, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council FSC, rubber, cotton