ECO. DIY Cleaning Kit
- ECO DIY Cleaning Kit
- Includes 4 Essential Oils, 2 Glass Bottles & Accs
- Great Value
- Earn 60 Points
ECO. DIY Cleaning Kit, a Do It Yourself Cleaning Range with Essential Oils for a Toxic Free Home.
A fantastic box to help you make your own cleaning products at home. It includes essential oils with antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It includes essential oils and the accessories to get you started.
- Lemon essential oil 10ml/0.30fl.oz: Lemon essential oil is light, refreshing and incredibly versatile. It is well known for its cleansing properties, may assist in improving circulation, decongesting the lymphatic system and is a diuretic.
- Eucalyptus essential oil 10ml/0.30fl.oz: Well known for its healing effects on the respiratory system, eucalyptus is an antiseptic, expectorant and helps reduce fever. Classically used for the treatment of colds & flus.
- Tea Tree essential oil 10ml/0.30fl.oz: With its fresh and cleansing scent, Tea Tree Essential Oil is a wonderful natural antiseptic.
- Peppermint essential oil 10ml/0.30fl.oz: Invigorating and stimulating peppermint essential oil refreshes us from fatigue and apathy.
- Glass bottle 200ml/6.76fl.oz
- Glass bottle 500ml/16.9fl.oz
- 2 x bottle labels
- Recipe card
Founded more than 20 years ago in Queensland, ECO. Modern Essentials is the sister range to industry endorsed, natural salon skincare range NAT., also developed by the Natalie Group.
ECO. offer a complete comprehensive essential oils inspired range to address wellbeing for face, body and mind. ECO. specialise in oil formulations for face, hair, body and wellbeing for all ages from newborn, to early teens, through to postmenopausal women.
ECO. is a responsive, dynamic and vibrant brand focussed on natural and organic source ingredients, drawing from the benefits of active essential oils. ECO. is primarily targeted at women with an interest in active and energetic, healthy lifestyles who want their personal care products to respond to them in the same way.
You can use the essential oils on their own to clean bench tops, remove mould or grease. Alternatively, you can make your own cleaning products such as all purpose spray and soap scum remover by following the recipe included in the kit.
Lemon: Citrus limonum (lemon) oil
Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil
Tea Tree: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil
Peppermint: Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil