Eco By Sonya Eye Compost (20ml)
- Eye Cream with Spirulina and Hyaluronic Acid
- Brightens and Plumps
- Packed with Antioxidants
- Earn 50 Points
Eco By Sonya Eye Compost to Brighten and Help Reduce The Appearance of Dark Circles and Fine Lines
This beautiful eye cream brightens, plumps and helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Active botanicals in Kakadu Plum, Spirulina & Vitamin C work simultaneously to improve skin luminosity and help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Pure hyaluronic attracts and retains moisture helping to plump the skin around your eyes.
The Jade stone applicator assists to increase circulation resulting in a fuller more youthful appearance for softer and smoother skin.
- A vibrant blue pigment derived from blue-green algae
- Rich in Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals (namely Vitamin A,Vitamin B-12, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus), and Fatty Acids
- Brightening properties to help with reducing the appearance of dark circles
- Antioxidant & detoxifying properties too to help fight the signs of ageing as well as soothing and protecting
- The world’s highest source of vitamin C (Superox C AF (2.0%))
- A potent bioactive superfruit to improve skin luminosity and elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Soothes, hydrates and balances skin complexion
- HA can hold 1,000 times it’s weight in water, basically a moisture magnet
- It can reach deep into the dermis layer of the skin to mix with, attract, and maintain water
- It also promotes blood/skin microcirculation and helps maintain normal metabolism and nutrient absorption
- All of these attributes contribute to the result of decreased wrinkles, fuller youthful appearance, softer and smoother skin.
- A Superb multi-functional active
- Rich in Polysaccharides, which help to retain moisture and soothe the skin
- Anti – inflammatory and soothing benefits
Vegan and Cruelty Free. No synthetic ingredients and no SLS's or parabens. Available online at Flora & Fauna. Certified Organic.
Australian created and made Eco Tan are the first and only tanning company to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain, under the Australian Government's organic and biodynamic standards. Eco Tan products also do not contain synthetic ingredients or GMO's.
Accredited by Choose Cruelty Free. Organic Food Chain and Australian Organic Certified Ingredients.
Apply a few dots to clean dry skin every morning and/or night directly onto the skin around the eye contour. Use the Jade Stone applicator provided to gently massage in Eye Compost while also increasing circulation, cooling and de-puffing the eye area. Especially formulated to be used in conjunction with the full Skin Compost™ Range.
Spirulina**, Kakadu Plum**, Hyaluronic Acid**, Aloe Vera*, Avocado*, Vitamin E**, Blackberry Aroma**, Coconut Oil*, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Sodium Anisate (Vegetable Derived)**, Coco-Caprylate**, Isoamyl Laurate (Plant Dervied)**, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate**, Silica**, Sodium Levulinate**, Xanthan Gum**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Phytate**
Certified Organic* Natural**
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates