Dr Hauschka Revitalising Leg & Arm Tonic (100ml)
Soothes and Reduces Swelling in Legs
Perfect after a Long Day on Your Feet
Certified Natural by NATRUE and BDIH
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $11.75 with
Dr Hauschka Revitalising Leg & Arm Tonic, to Soothe and Reduce Swelling in lLgs, available at Flora & Fauna.
Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic invigorates and tones the skin. It soothes and minimises water-retention (swelling), and tired arms and legs regain a sense of lightness.
Rosemary essential oil energises and warms. Borage helps reduce the appearance of varicose veins and cellulite. After a long day of sitting or standing, Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic refreshes and energises limbs for continued activity.
Key Botanical - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil: Rosemary essential oil is obtained from the leaves of the Mediterranean rosemary plant. It has an herbal-fresh fragrance, is invigorating and warming. In aromatherapy it is valued for its nurturing and revitalizing action on the scalp and its ability to boost clarity, alertness and concentration.
- Relax and enliven legs and feet by soaking feet in Sage Purifying Bath Essence.
- Next, bring ease and comfort to the legs by massaging Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic in an upward motion toward the heart.
Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Apply evenly to the legs, feet and arms, massaging towards the heart. Repeat as needed. Allow to absorb before dressing. Wait 30 minutes before putting on compression stockings.
For dry skin, blend Revitalising Leg and Arm Tonic with any Dr. Hauschka body oil.
Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Extract, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Coumarin*. *Component of natural essential oils