Dr Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask (90g)
- Deeply Cleanses, Invigorates and Clarifies
- All Skin Types Especially Oily Skin
- Certified Natural by NATRUE and BDIH
- Earn 65 Points
Dr Hauschka Clarifying Clay Mask deeply cleanses, invigorates and clarifies all skin conditions, available at Flora & Fauna.
The clay mask effectively helps minimize the appearance of blemishes and enlarged pores. Regular use encourages natural, gentle exfoliation while calming the skin for a healthy, balanced complexion.
- Loess clay absorbs oil and impurities and invigorates the skin
- Extracts of nasturtium and witch hazel calm the skin, visibly refine pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Especially beneficial to skin that is oily and prone to blemishes
- Encourages gentle, natural exfoliation in all skin conditions
- Used as directed, Clarifying Clay Mask lasts for approximately 7-9 applications
Available in a trial sachet by clicking here.
Skin condition: All Skin Types
Tips: You can personalise the mask mixture by adding a small amount of your day care product - for example, oily skin should add a few drops of the Normalising Day Oil; sensitive skin should add some Rose Day Cream and dryskin should add some Moisturising Day Cream.
Key Botanical - Loess: Pure natural loess is a very fine mineral clay which is also known as Heilerde. It is produced from rocks carried by glaciers in the ice age. Friction, crushing and weathering transformed this rock into fine particles in clay deposits. They are dried, ground and sieved. The deep-cleansing, clarifying action of this special clay gently clears blackheads and softens callus.
Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Problem skin should have the mask treatment once a week, and the mask treatment should follow a steam treatment using Facial Steam Bath.
Mix the mask before the steam treatment so that you can apply it immediately afterwards.
Mix one heaped teaspoon of powder to about one and a half teaspoons of water to create a soft paste.
Apply the mask to your skin using a mask brush or your fingers, avoiding the immediate eye area.
Sensitive skin should leave the mask on for 3-5 minutes; dry and normal skin should leave it on for 5-10 minutes; oily and impure skin should leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
Remove the mask with lots of warm water, then splash with cool water. Apply Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner, and your usual moisturiser.
Hints and tips:
You can personalise the mask mixture by adding a small amount of your day care product - for example, oily skin should add a few drops of the Clarifying Day Oil; sensitive skin should add some Rose Day Cream and dry skin should add some Moisturising Day Cream.
Once applied do not let the mask dry out. keep damp by gently compressing a flannel over the top as necessary, until you want to remove the mask.
Loess, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch.