Dr Hauschka Birch Arnica Energising Body Oil (75ml)
- Promotes Circulation and Aids Muscle Aches
- Best Used After Exercise
- Certified by NATRUE and BDIH
- Earn 40 Points
Dr Hauschka Birch Arnica Energising Body Oil, to promote circulation and the metabolism, available at Flora & Fauna.
Activates the skin's metabolism, promotes circulation. Best used after exercise, removes toxins, aids muscle aches.
Skin condition: All skin types, great after exercise
Tips: Best used on moist skin
Key Botanical - Arnica Montana Flower Extract: An extract made from the sunny yellow flower heads/blossoms of the Arnica montana plant, which belongs to the Compositae family. Arnica contains many compounds, including flavonoids, silicic acid, tannins, carotenoids and essential oils. It supports the skin's own processes of renewal and self cleansing and has a soothing action. Also used in hair tonics.
Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Use before and after physical exertion and visits to the sauna.
Best applied to skin that's still moist from shower or bath.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool*, Citral*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Brassica Nigra Seed Extract. *Component of natural essential oils