Discontinued: Dirty Hippie Rejuvenating Cleanser - Tea Tree, Oily Skin (100ml)
- Cleansing Nectar - Oily & Acne Prone Skin
- With Tea Tree & Tamanu Oils
- Organic Ingredients
- Earn 19 Points
Rejuvenating Cleansing Nectar with Tea Tree, Tamanu, Activated Charcoal and Rock Salt for Oily & Acne Prone Skin
If you love oil cleansing you'll love these nectars. Based with raw, organic and plant derived ingredients these powerful skin clarification systems will draw out deep set impurities whilst keeping the skin balanced.
This tea tree blend is ideal for oily and acne prone skin. Raw apple cider vinegar and Western Australian sea salt work together to balance and detoxify, boasting high anti-bacterial properties without drying or PH stripping. The nectar contains detoxifying and exfoliating Volcanic ash and Activated Charcoal. An essential oil combination of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus work together to fight and cleanse bacteria. Tamanu Oil relieves and protects the skin against inflammation, skin redness and helps to heal and soothe stubborn acne or painful break outs.
- Nutrient rich raw Coconut & Agave Nectar contains 17 amino acids, minerals, vitamin C and broad-spectrum B vitamins.
- Palm free vegetable glycerin draws out impurities whilst hydrating the skin.
- Raw 'Mother' based Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids helping to clear dead skin cells with ease whilst brightening the skin and promoting hydration and overall circulation.
- 100% pure plant based oils have been added to each formulation to support the varying skin types.
- Willow Bark contains salicylic acid; a natural exfoliant present in most acne treatments because of its ability to clarify pores.
- Bamboo Leaf is also a powerful skin toner, rich in skin-protective antioxidants and potent cell strengthening properties.
- Calendula has exceptional healing qualities and is a powerful, natural antihistamine.
Like all of the products from the Dirty Hippie collection the product has been packaged with our planet in mind. This product is contained within a 100ml glass bottle with an aluminium top. Handmade in Australia.
Diry Hippie Cosmetics is an amazing make up, skin care and body care brand focused on vegan, cruelty free, all natural products that are also zero waste. It's basically everything you could ever want! Although I'm not sure Danielle, Head Dirty Hippie, ever intended her brand to have cult status it really does. She is doing what many brands only dream of doing and she does it very well! We need more Danielle's in the world. We're delighted to stock Dirty Hippie at Flora & Fauna.
Shake well to blend exfoliating agents. Dab onto face towel and swipe over face and neck in circular motions; gently remove any excess residue with extra warm water.
The glass and tin can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information. Ideally, it can be reused after being cleaned thoroughly.
Coconut Nectar*, Agave Nectar*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Vegetable Glycerin* (Palm Free), Tamanu Oil*, Volcanic Ash, Western Australian Sea Salt, Activated Charcoal*, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Essential Oils, Willowbark*, Calendula, Bamboo. (Certified Organic*)