Dirty Hippie Rejuvenating Cleanser - Rosehip, Dry Skin (100ml)
Cleansing Nectar - Dry & Combination Skin
With Rosehip and Avocado Oils
Planet Friendly Packaging, Plastic Free
or make 4 payments of $4.50 with
Rejuvenating Cleansing Nectar with Rosehip, Avocado, Pumice & Rose Geranium for Dry & Combination Skin
If you love oil cleansing you'll love these nectars. Based with raw, organic and plant derived ingredients these powerful skin clarification systems will draw out deep set impurities whilst keeping the skin balanced.
This rosehip blend is ideal for dry and combination skin. Rose Hip and Avocado oils work together to deeply penetrate and nourish dry skin whilst brightening and clarifying. This formula is rich in Vitamin E and Magnesium which the skin uses to maintain its elasticity and natural balance.
- Nutrient rich raw Coconut & Agave Nectar contains 17 amino acids, minerals, vitamin C and broad-spectrum B vitamins.
- Palm free vegetable glycerin draws out impurities whilst hydrating the skin.
- Raw 'Mother' based Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids helping to clear dead skin cells with ease whilst brightening the skin and promoting hydration and overall circulation.
- 100% pure plant based oils have been added to each formulation to support the varying skin types.
- Willow Bark contains salicylic acid; a natural exfoliant present in most acne treatments because of its ability to clarify pores.
- Bamboo Leaf is also a powerful skin toner, rich in skin-protective antioxidants and potent cell strengthening properties.
- Calendula has exceptional healing qualities and is a powerful, natural antihistamine.
Like all of the products from the Dirty Hippie collection the product has been packaged with our planet in mind. This product is contained within a 100ml glass bottle with an aluminium top. Handmade in Australia.
Diry Hippie Cosmetics is an amazing make up, skin care and body care brand focused on vegan, cruelty free, all natural products that are also zero waste. It's basically everything you could ever want! Although I'm not sure Danielle, Head Dirty Hippie, ever intended her brand to have cult status it really does. She is doing what many brands only dream of doing and she does it very well! We need more Danielle's in the world. We're delighted to stock Dirty Hippie at Flora & Fauna.
Shake well to blend exfoliating agents. Dab onto face towel and swipe over face and neck in circular motions; gently remove any excess residue with extra warm water.
Coconut Nectar*, Agave Nectar*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Vegetable Glycerin (Palm Free)*, Rose Hip Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Pumice, Willowbark*, Calendula, Bamboo, Rose Geranium Essential Oil. (Certified Organic*)
Great cleanser!By: Anonymous on 8 June 2019I have been trying the oil cleansing method where I originally made my own mix but found it to be a little drying so I decided to try this. This feels really hydrating, is making skin nice and smooth and soft. I have noticed a reduction in acne also. It's a bit thick to mix together, takes a bit of shaking, but the product is well worth it and I will be buying again!
Dirty Hippie Rosehip CleanserBy: Donna on 22 May 2019A gorgeous smelling cleanser that feels as though it nourishes your skin. A great product if you like oil based cleansing
Different but goodBy: Marian on 25 March 2019It's completely different from everything I've ever used before. It's very rich and has a lots of goodies in it although it took a bit time to get used to the thick texture. It smells nice and it leaves my skin very soft after the use and I also love the packaging! If your skin is in need for some moisturising then it's a great natural cleanser!
Very niceBy: Ashlee on 28 January 2019I have dry/combo skin that can be prone to break outs and have noticed such a difference from using this cleanser. It’s gentle and smells lovely.