Discontinued: Designer Bums Reusable Nappy - Cheetah Palms
- Reusable Adjustable Cloth Nappy
- One Size Fitting from 3.5-16kg
- Includes 2 Convertible Inserts
- Earn 37 Points
- Before washing, gently unsnap all inserts and separate parts to avoid tearing fabrics - Genuine KAM snaps are very strong.
- DRY PAIL - Place any solids into the toilet and give shells and inserts a quick rinse under the laundry tap to dilute residue and then store nappies in a dry-pail between washes. This will prolong the lifespan of fabrics, and help to avoid mould, ammonia and waste build up in the nappies, plus limit smells. Do not leave longer than 2-3 days particularly in hot climates or summer.
- PRE-RINSE - Once you have a load ready to wash, run a short cycle prior to the main wash with a half amount of detergent. This helps to remove heavy soil and prohibit build-up. Using a cycle that drains the dirty water away before the main wash is best.
- MAIN WASH - Wash nappies every second day using the FULL amount recommended of a good quality regular, sensitive or plant-based washing powder for your load size (without fabric softeners or bleaches). Simply run a 'heavy or long' (max 60 degrees) to get nappies thoroughly clean, sanitary, free of build-up and smelling fresh each wash. We recommend using double the amount for plant based detergents when washing nappies for best cleaning results.
- DRY - AIR or LOW ONLY Tumble Dry for Shells - Use caution if tumble drying shells, high temperatures can delaminate the waterproof outer. Cotton outers can shrink in the dryer so line dry is recommended. Inserts can be dried at any temperature and are less ridged after a tumble dry.
Bamboo and Polyester.
Be the first to review this product