Colour Me Organic Hair Dye Wheat Blonde (100g)
- Natural, Certified Organic Semi Permanent Hair Dye
- Wheat Blonde
- Contains Ayurvedic, Natural and Organic Herbs
- Earn 17 Points
Colour Me Organic Hair Dye in Wheat Blonde
A certified organic hair colour that gives up to 4 weeks of semi permanent hair colour.
Colour Me Organic is a brand focused on organic hair colour without the harsh chemicals. This certified organic hair colour uses ayurvedic, natural and organic herbs to create a colour that lasts. This hair dye also nourishes the hair leaving hair shiny and thick. This hair dye contains Henna. Please perform a patch test before applying.
No PPD, ammonia or peroxide. Vegan and cruelty free. ECOCERT COSMOS Certified Organic. USDA Certified Organic.
1) Can this be used on coloured hair? Yes but please do a patch test first as this can react differently with different dye.
2) How long do I leave the hair dye on? Leave on for at least an hour, if your hair is grey leave for three hours and ensure you help it to activate with heat - see instructions in the pack.
3) How long will the colour last? 2-4 weeks. The more often you use the product the longer the colour will last.
4) Does it stain the skin? No
5) Will I get the actual colour shade? These hair colours don't lighten your hair so pick the closest colour to your natural hair colour. The final shade will depend on your existing hair colour, if it is colour treated and how long you leave the colour on for.
6) Do I apply the paste immediately? Yes, don't allow it to set, use immediately.
Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla Fruit Powder), Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo Leaf Powder), Cassia Auriculata (Colorless Henna Leaf Powder), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj Leaf Powder), Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi Leaf Powder).