Colour Me Organic Hair Dye Soft Black (100g)
- Natural, Certified Organic Semi Permanent Hair Dye
- Soft Black Colour
- Contains Ayurvedic, Natural and Organic Herbs
- Earn 17 Points
Colour Me Organic Hair Dye in Soft Black
A certified organic hair colour that gives up to 4 weeks of semi permanent hair colour.
Colour Me Organic is a brand focused on organic hair colour without the harsh chemicals. This certified organic hair colour uses ayurvedic, natural and organic herbs to create a colour that lasts. This hair dye also nourishes the hair leaving hair shiny and thick. This hair dye contains Henna. Please perform a patch test before applying.
No PPD, ammonia or peroxide. Vegan and cruelty free. ECOCERT COSMOS Certified Organic. USDA Certified Organic.
1) Can this be used on coloured hair? Yes but please do a patch test first as this can react differently with different dye.
2) How long do I leave the hair dye on? Leave on for at least an hour, if your hair is grey leave for three hours and ensure you help it to activate with heat - see instructions in the pack.
3) How long will the colour last? 2-4 weeks. The more often you use the product the longer the colour will last.
4) Does it stain the skin? No
5) Will I get the actual colour shade? These hair colours don't lighten your hair so pick the closest colour to your natural hair colour. The final shade will depend on your existing hair colour, if it is colour treated and how long you leave the colour on for.
6) Do I apply the paste immediately? Yes, don't allow it to set, use immediately.
Read the directions in the box in detail.
Prepare: Add warm water to Organic Hair Colour in 1:3 ratio (1 part hair colour, 3 part water). Paste should be consistent, not too thick or thin.
Apply: Starting at the roots, apply the paste to hair. Grey hair may require a heavier application of paste. Once hair is covered evenly, use the shower cap provided to cover hair.
Wait: Hair colour is to remain on for 45 minutes. If a darker colour is desired leave the dye on for an extra 10 – 15 minutes. Heat can be applied with a hairdryer during the wait time to intensify results.
Rinse: After wait time, rinse hair with running water until it runs clean. No shampoo is required.
The cardboard boxes and plastic can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo Leaf Powder), Lawsonia Inermis (Henna Leaf Powder), Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha Leaf Powder), Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla Fruit Powder), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj Leaf Powder).