How it works
With Afterpay, you can get your order now and pay it off later in 4 easy, fortnightly payments.Learn more
LastObject LastSwab Baby Reusable Swab / "Cotton" Tip in Peach Colour
The LastSwab Baby is perfect for cleaning those delicate areas around the eye, outer ears, nose and navel, or for applying cream to targeted areas.
Due to the carefully selected materials, LastSwab is very durable and will help you reduce your CO2 footprint by 83% vs using single-use q-tips / cotton swabs. LastSwab is not just another piece of plastic and two balls. The rod is made of glass fiber and polypropylene, a plastic that requires much less energy when manufactured and produces the lowest carbon dioxide emissions vs other plastics. The tips are medical grade TPE and the case is made from Ocean Bound Plastic.
- Soft rubber-like tips - The medical-grade silicone tips feel just as great to use as cotton swabs, but will last up to 1000 uses/
- Ridiculously easy to clean - It might feel unusual to clean your swab at first, but with soap and water it just takes two seconds per tip. Not a biggie, right?
- Store It or Bring It Everywhere! - With the case, itâ€™s convenient to store or bring, and it takes up no space at all
- Case Is Built to Last - The case is made of recycled Ocean Bound Plastic, and with proper care it will last you for 5-10 years.
Footprint Facts* (product lifecycle is validated by a 3rd pary)
- Lastswab is 8.3 x better for the environment **
- Reduces carbon footprint (C02) by 83%
- Reduces water consumption by 92%
- Reduces primary energy demand by 80%
- After just 35 uses, you break even with C02 emissions
*Compared to single-use swabs **Considering all 22 environmental categories
LastSwab is 7,8cm or 3" long, and the case measures 7,8 x 0.88 cm or 3 x 0.35''
Designed and developed in Denmark, manufactured in Germany. Vegan & Cruelty Free.