rCup is a reusable coffee cup that is made from disposable coffee cups. Disposable coffee cups are choking our planet so rCup looks at changing this. The design team behind rCup decided to make use of the waste that ends in landfill but also create a really functional cup, hence the rCup was born. The team who designed the cup is led by former Dyson designer and inventor Dan Dicker.
The rCup is also really functional being:
- 100% leak proof and BPA Free
- Well built, robust and long lasting
- Can be opened and closed with one hand
- Keeps drinks warm or cool depending on whatu2019s in it
- Can be picked up even when the contents are very hot
- Gives an enjoyable drinking experience just like a real mug
The rCup was designed and developed in the UK and made in China.