Time IV Change
Time IV Change is an Australian brand with a purpose. Their focus is on changing the way we buy watches so that leather isn't used and animals aren't harmed. They have crafted a stunning range of unisex watches that use vegan leather and pinatex, which is made from pineapples. The watch itself is also eco friendly being made from 100& recycled aluminium.
What we love even more about this brand is that 20% of the profits from each watch sold is given to charity. Depending on what watch strap you choose determines the charity the profits are donated to.
- Pinatex Strap: Animal Hope & Wellness
- Black Strap: Ric O' Barry's Dolphin Project
- Tan Strap: Half The Sky Australia
- Navy Strap: Sea Shepherd Australia
- Grey Strap: Companions Not Commodities
- Burgundy Strap: Food For Life Global
- Khaki Strap: Edgar's Mission
PETA Approved and Approved by Reach.