How To Make Your Own Natural Perfume
Author: ECO. Date Posted:9 March 2019
There are lots of harsh chemicals and toxins in mainstream perfumes, and many are still tested on animals, but that doesn't mean you need to sacrifice your love of beautiful scents. Maybe try making your own perfume and it's really easy.
We've put an example of a recipe below but you can use any essential oils so test, try and mix it up to find your perfect scent.
What you’ll need:
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Jasmine Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Jojoba or Sweet Almond Carrier Oil
- 10ml Rollerball Bottle (From ECO. Accessory Kit)
1. Add the following essential oils to a 10ml rollerball bottle:
2. Fill the the rollerball bottle with the carrier oil. Be sure to not fill right to the top to allow room to mix
3. Screw on rollerball lid and seal rollerball
4. Shake thoroughly
Application: Apply to wrists, neck, behind ears, middle of forearm, back of knees and décolletage.