Blaq Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder (30g)
- Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Fresh Minty Taste;
- All Natural Ingredients
- Earn 10 Points
Blaq Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
This toothpowder from Blaq uses activated charcoal to help naturally whiten your teeth. With a minty fresh formula to help combat bad breath.
laq is an Australian beauty brand forcused on cruelty free cosmetics. Their whitening charcoal toothpaste iis vegan, made with bentonite clay, activated charcoal and peppermint oil. It is our most affordable charcoal toothpaste at Flora & Fauna.
Use at least three times a week. Gentle enough to use twice daily. Store in a cool dry place below 30 degrees.
- Wet your toothbrush and dip into the powder
- Brush your teeth for approximately two minutes
- Spit out excess and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water
- If needed brush again with only water to wash away any excess residue
The cardboard box can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling; check with your local council. Plastic containers can be recycled with our F&F Recycling Programme where you can earn points and recycle your empty containers.
Thank you for disposing responsibly.
Activated charcoal, bentonite, menthol