Discontinued: Black Chicken Remedies ICU Intensive Care Eye Serum (15ml)
- Intensive Care Eye Serum
- Smooths the Delicate Under Eye Area
- Helps prevent the signs of ageing
- Earn 77 Points
Apply a drop of the serum morning and night under your eyes. Blend gently with a fingertip and take care not to get the serum in your eyes.
Please dispose of your glass and cardboard components locally - check with your council on requirements to recycle. Recycle any plastic components locally. If you cannot (check with your council), you can recycle with us and our F&F Recycling Scheme where you earn points for recycling. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
A concentrated potent blend of:
- Milk Thistle* – A powerful antioxidant that soothes and moistens the skin.
- Cucumber Seed Oil – Restores moisture improves elasticity.
- Lavender* – Anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that calm the skin.
- Rose Geranium – Helps keep the skin supple.
- Vitamin e oil – Powerful antioxidant, helps keep the skin tight and firm.
- Chia seed oil* – Combat free-radical damage and protect against the signs of ageing.
- Green coffee seed oil* – Moisturises to stop sagging.
*Certified organic ingredients
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
Not for meFor reference, I'm in my fifties and I have dry skin. I am thankful that I bought the ICU Intensive Care Eye Serum on sale because it was not for me. I did not like the scent - it did not smell bad, but just not something I wanted on my face. I tried to use the serum up faster by applying it all over my face, but I started to wonder if something in it was drying out my skin in a subtle way. Sometimes the serum made my eyes water, which is something that hasn't occurred with any other eye cream/serum.
five star eye serumJust the tiniest amount is needed and the results are noticeable after just a few days.fine lines have diminished and my dark circles are not so dark.
Great ProductThis is a really nice product, moisturizes without having to use much product.
Love this eye oilI have been using this eye oil for couple of weeks and it's great. It smells lovely and I feel it really moisturizes my under eye area. Can only recommend this product
Love this productAnother favourite black chicken product. Use sparingly though as sometimes I've over done it and it ends up in my eye!