Biologi Bqk Radiance Face Serum (2 x 15ml)
- 100% Active Natural Plant Serum
- Vitamin C Rich Kakadu Plum
- Fine Lines, Redness, Pigmentation
- Earn 138 Points
Biologi Bqk Radiance Face Serum. Ideal for Pigmented Skin, Redness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Bqk serum is the newest addition in Biologi’s revolutionary single-plant ingredient skincare range. Designed specifically to target stubborn pigmentation, Bqk Radiance is a fully active morning and evening ritual that improves skin colour and clarity while preventing against further pigmentation.
Bqk serum contains the highest levels of natural vitamin C and pigment inhibiting phyto actives that work together to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and redness in the skin as well as preventing further uneven skin tone
All Biologi serums are water-soluble allowing fast and effective absorption of the active plant nutrients into your skin. Biologi serums penetrate deeper into the epidermis to repair, restore and give skin a more even tone and hydrated glow.
Biologi is the world’s first 100% active natural plant serum. It contains no harmful chemicals, no additives, perfumes, not even water. Biologi is the only company that can produce a plant serum that is 100% active. This extraction method captures the plants phyto-active nutrients at their most powerful. Biologi is not an oil, juice, powder, acid, or synthetic equivalent; it is a plant extract direct from the plant cells.
Biologi master the entire production process from plant to bottle. Biologi is extracted, produced and packaged in Byron Bay, Australia, using organic native botanical’s.
- Cleanse thoroughly
- Apply one to two pumps of morning serum all over the face and around the eye area paying attention to areas with pigmentation
- Double cleanse
- Apply one to two pumps of evening serum all over the face and around the eye area paying attention to areas with pigmentation.
- Always apply to dry skin
- Week one: use the morning serum daily in the AM, no evening serum required
- Week two: use the morning serum daily in the AM + the evening serum every second night
- Week three and ongoing: use both the morning and evening serum daily
This item can be recycled. If you cannot recycle locally (check with your council) you can recycle with us and our F&F Recycling Scheme where you earn points for recycling. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Morning Serum: Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate
Evening Serum: Santalum Acuminatum (Quandong) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate