Biologi Bd Luminosity Face Serum Mini (5ml)
- 100% Active Natural Plant Serum
- Antioxidant Rich Davidson Plum
- Mature Skin, Problematic Skin
- Earn 16 Points
Biologi Bd Luminosity Face Serum in a Mini Size, for the Face. Ideal for Fine Lines, Mature Skin and Problematic Skin
The Luminosity Face Serum is made from Davidson Plum plant extract and is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. The Face Serum is an all round face serum* and ideal for mature skin, skin suffering from environmental damage and also problematic skin and skin prone to break outs.
* If your skin is highly sensitive then we recommend you start with the Bf or Bk serum first to help improve the barrier function of the skin. The Bd can then be introduced thereafter.
The serum is an active plant extract and is water soluble allowing your skin fast and effective absorption of the active plant nutrient. All the Biologi serums are multi-tasking so can be used on the face and body. Note: the colour of the serums can change depending on the fruit colour. It doesn't impact the efficacy of the product.
Bd Face Serum - All round face serum. Ideal for mature, damaged, problematic skin and skin prone to breakouts
Bf Body Serum - All round body serum but can be used on the face if you have sensitive skin. Ideal for sensitive, dry and irritated skin and have shown to help soothe eczema
Bk Eye Serum - All round eye serum and can be used on the face. Ideal for pigmented skin and skin with redness or rosacea.
Biologi is the world’s first 100% active natural plant serum. It contains no harmful chemicals, no additives, perfumes, not even water. Biologi is the only company that can produce a plant serum that is 100% active. This extraction method captures the plants phyto-active nutrients at their most powerful. Biologi is not an oil, juice, powder, acid, or synthetic equivalent; it is a plant extract direct from the plant cells.
Biologi master the entire production process from plant to bottle. Biologi is extracted, produced and packaged in Byron Bay, Australia, using organic native botanical’s.
Davidson Plum 100% active nutrients
The science - Gallic acid is a phenolic acid that works as a potent anti-oxidant, reduces DNA damage, inhibits melanogenesis and improves inflammatory skin disorders.
Why do I need gallic acid?
- Reduce sun spots and under eye dark circles
- Anti-oxidant to protect from free radicals and environmental damage
The science - Tartaric acid is a natural fruit acid that stimulates cell growth to modulate skin barrier function. Further, tartaric acid clears blocked pores to reduce the impact of acne and reduces coloured pigmentation allowing even skin colour
Why do I need tartaric acid?
- Create a barrier against environmental damage
- Clear blocked pores
- Reduce redness
- Reduce dark under-eye circles
- Reduce sunspots
The science - Anthocyanin is a flavonoid that reduces DNA damage, improves mitochondrial functionality, provides protection from UV radiation and promotes new cell growth for a bright, even complexion.
Why do I need anthocyanin?
- Restore skin damaged by free radicals
- Reduce sunspots
- Bright, luminous complexion
The science - Quercetin is a flavonoid that reduces inflammation to help reduce the redness caused by sensitive skin and skin complaints such as acne. Quercetin also provides powerful antioxidant protection against damaging free radicals.
Why do I need quercetin?
- Strengthen skin’s protective barrier to defend against environmental damage
- Helps recover against overexposure to the sun
- Reduce redness and inflammation caused by acne and breakouts
- Before sunscreen in the morning, apply one to two pumps of Bd serum all over the face and neck area
- Apply at night after cleansing
- Carry Bd serum in your travel bag and apply during long-haul flights
- Keep it in your handbag for an instant splash of hydration whenever you need it
- Apply every second day for the first week, increasing to daily and as required in week two.
This item can be recycled. If you cannot recycle locally (check with your council) you can recycle with us and our F&F Recycling Scheme where you earn points for recycling. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Davidson Plum, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate