Bambure Bamboo Baby Wipes (80)
- Bamboo Biodegradable Baby Wipes
- 80 Wipes Per Pack
- Made of Certified Organic Bamboo
- Earn 7 Points
Bambure Bamboo Baby Wipes, alcohol free, natural and gentle, perfect for bub's soft skin.
Each wipe is moistened with organic aloe vera, tea tree extract and de-ionised water to cleanse and moisturise gently and naturally. They are free of alcohol, lanolin and perfume, all of which can irritate baby’s skin. They are also are free of parabens and other nasty preservatives. The wipes have a light lemon scent.
- Purified and de-ionised water - All minerals and chemicals removed from the water to make it mild and pure for sensitive skin including eczema
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for all skin types
- Aromatherapy of Lavender and organic Chamomile
- Cloth made from USDA certified organic bamboo
- Continuous dispensing for easy access to the next wipe
- Flip lid allows easy access and stops wipes drying out
- 80 wipes per packet
- Vegan friendly
Use on baby's, or your skin, to cleanse and leave a wonderful scent. Avoid using on broken skin.
Soft plastic - This can be recycled with REDcycle. To find a drop-off location near you, please see their Where To REDcycle page.
Hard plastic opening - This item can be recycled. If you cannot recycle locally (check with your council) you can recycle with us and our F&F Recycling Scheme where you earn points for recycling.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Aqua (purified and de-ionized water), Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavandula Augustifola Oil (Lavender Oil), Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Citrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil (Lemon Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)*, Tea Tree Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile)*.*Organic ingredients