Asuvi Sensitive Deodorant Refill (65g)
- Bicarbonate Free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Refill Only
- Compostable Packaging
- Earn 20 Points
How to Refill:
- Clean your reusable tube and the plastic disc inside. Once clean, wind the plastic disc back to the bottom of the tube (anti-clockwise).
- Remove the cap of your refill and tip it upside down onto the rim of your reusable tube. The refill rim is slightly larger so that it fits over the tube's rim.
- Press the base of the refill downwards as far as you can to push the stick into your reusable tube.
- Pull the Bio-refill tube up and off and dispose of appropriately.
How to Apply:
Wash. Wash your armpits and dry thoroughly.
Swipe. Apply 2-4 swipes to each armpit.
Rub. Evenly spread it using your hands.
If you wind your stick too high simply hold your finger on top of the stick as you wind it back down.
The cardboard refill tube is compostable at home or in an industrial composter.
Magnesium Hydroxide (Natural Marine Source), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Organic Tapioca Starch, Brassica Glycerides, Kaolin Clay, Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Zinc Oxide, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils & Absolutes), Linalool (Naturally occurring in the natural fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Naturally occurring in the natural fragrance), Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil).
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
Great ProductLove this product - have been using for about 3 months and it’s a great deodorant especially if you are sensitive to bicarbonate. Refill is super easy and I love that the packaging is compostable.
The responsible choice.How good is this refill deodorant? I love knowing that I’m helping LESS waste go into landfill. Asuvi is the responsible choice for that reason and because there is no aluminium or hidden nasties!