Andalou Naturals Konjac Facial Sponge Duo Polished to Perfection, to cleanse and gently exfoliate, available at Flora & Fauna.
Konjac sponges were first popular in Japan and are formed from an Asian plant which is very fibrous. They are gently exfoliating and cleansing delivering skin-friendly nutrients for a fresh, healthy complexion that glows. The two sponges in this pack help with anti ageing and refining.
- Skin cleansing sponges that gently exfoliate when wet.
- Extra soft for delicate skin and perfect for all skin types.
- Removes dull, dry surface cells that can dull complexion.
- Cleanses and refines pores, softens and conditions.
- Skin feels soft, smooth, and healthy with a natural glow.
Note sponges may vary to the image as they are natural from a plant.
- Soften sponge by soaking in warm water for 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze gently to expel excess water.
- Gently massage over face and neck in circular motion.
- Use alone or with cleanser.
- After use, rinse completely and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Store sponge in a cool, well ventilated place to dry completely.
- With proper care each konjac sponge will last 1-3 months.
AGE DEFYING: Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Skin) Extract*
PERFECTING: Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*