Andalou Naturals Konjac Facial Sponge Duo - Its OK To Be Sensitive
Konjac Sponge Duo Pack
For Sensitive Skin
Extra Soft for Delicate Skin
Vegan and Cruelty Free
or make 4 payments of $2.24 with
Andalou Naturals Konjac Facial Sponge Duo It's OK To Be Sensitive, to cleanse and gently exfoliate, available at Flora & Fauna.
Konjac sponges were first popular in Japan and are formed from an Asian plant which is very fibrous. They are gently exfoliating and cleansing delivering skin-friendly nutrients for a fresh, healthy complexion that glows. The two sponges in this pack help with soothing sensitive skin.
- Skin cleansing sponges that gently exfoliate when wet.
- Extra soft for delicate skin and perfect for all skin types.
- Removes dull, dry surface cells that can dull complexion.
- Cleanses and refines pores, softens and conditions.
- Skin feels soft, smooth, and healthy with a natural glow.
Note sponges may vary to the image as they are natural from a plant.
- Soften sponge by soaking in warm water for 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze gently to expel excess water.
- Gently massage over face and neck in circular motion.
- Use alone or with cleanser.
- After use, rinse completely and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Store sponge in a cool, well ventilated place to dry completely.
- With proper care each konjac sponge will last 1-3 months.
SOOTHING: Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract*
SENSITIVE: Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*