Andalou Naturals Konjac Body Sponge, Beauty Is You All Over, to cleanse and gently exfoliate your whole body, available at Flora & Fauna.
Konjac sponges were first popular in Japan and are formed from an Asian plant which is very fibrous. They are gently exfoliating and cleansing delivering skin-friendly nutrients for a fresh, healthy complexion that glows.
- Skin cleansing sponges that gently exfoliate when wet.
- Extra soft for delicate skin and perfect for all skin types.
- Removes dull, dry surface cells that can dull complexion.
- Cleanses and refines pores, softens and conditions.
- Skin feels soft, smooth, and healthy with a natural glow.
Note sponge may vary to the image as they are natural from a plant.
- Soften sponge by soaking in warm water for 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze gently to expel excess water.
- Gently massage over body in circular motion.
- Use alone or with cleanser.
- After use, rinse completely and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Store sponge in a cool, well ventilated place to dry completely.
- With proper care each konjac sponge will last 1-3 months.
Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*
Lovely textured spongeBy: Meg Mottram on 13 May 2018This sponge felt lovely on my face and body, but it went mouldy after a few weeks, even though I hung it up to dry after each use.
Nice and softBy: Anonymous on 16 February 2018This sponge is nice and soft once it has soaked up some warm water. Just insure that you let it air dry well between washes to extend its life.
Nice and softBy: Melissa on 6 January 2018First time using this (used to use those rougher sponges) and I love the softness yet still feel like I had a good clean. Just wish there wasn’t so much packaging
Great, soft spongeBy: Rosie on 31 October 2017I was a bit unsure about purchasing this item as I wasn't sure it would turn out how I would like. However this item is really lovely. It does take a couple minutes to soak up water to make it soft again so this isn't ideal as someone who wishes to save water, but I place it on the floor and whilst I do my hair etc it absorbs the water and is super soft. Its a great item and holds together well. Also has a little string to make it easier to hang up in your shower or outside to dry. Would recommend.
Soft & lovelyBy: Kati on 23 May 2017Very happy with this sponge .. squeeze some body wash onto it & rub away !! Skin feels softer, sponge is supple so easily contours to your body .. a future constant for me now