Amor Luminis Shampoo Bar Soraya - Repairing (60g)
- Vegan Shampoo Bar to Repair and Revitalise
- With Yellow Brazilian Clay
- 40-48 washes
- Earn 28 Points
Amor Luminis Solid Shampoo Bar, with Yellow Brazilian Clay, for Hair Repair & Revitalising
A vegan shampoo bar for hair that is dry, dull or needs a makeover. Yellow Brazillian Clay helps the repair of the hair cuticle, infusing it with strength. Furthermore, a blend of 6 botanical extracts including Green Tea, Bamboo, Yucca, Burdock Root, Horse Chestnut and Helichrysum present in the formula fortify, nourish and add shine. The formulation cleanses without stripping away oils and helps to remove product and sebum build-up that makes hair dull, limp, and lacklustre. The shampoo has a fruity scent with strawberries and oranges.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 40 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the conditioner bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Rub 3-4 times (or as required) on wet hair or moistened palm of your hands, lather, massage on scalp and rinse.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
This cardboard packaging is printed with vegetable ink and is safe for composting. Otherwise please check with your local council if you can recycle the packaging. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate1, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate1 2, Brazillian Yellow Clay, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil)1 5,Cetearyl Alcohol( from coconut)1,Panthenol, Green Tea Extract, Bamboo Extract, Yucca Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Horse Chesnut Extract, Helichrysum Extract 3, Shea butter 3 , Natural Preservative from Sorbitol1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate1 2, Hydrogenated Olive Oil1 2, Essential Oils ((Grapefruit Pink, Bergamot, Geranium, Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint Yakima)3
1derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified organic