Amor Luminis Shampoo Bar Pearl - Dandruff (60g)
- Vegan Shampoo Bar for Dandruff
- Nettle is Soothing and an Anti-Inflammatory
- 40-48 washes
- Earn 22 Points
Amor Luminis Solid Shampoo Bar, with Nettle Extract, for Dandruff
A vegan shampoo bar for hair with dandruff. Dandruff is one of the most annoying and irritating things we face when it comes to our hair. The gentleness of this blend will help eliminate build up, let your hair breathe and aid rebuilding of the hair shaft. The blend includes Nettle Extract which is an anti-inflammatory aid, helping to calm and soothe the itchy, dry, or oily scalp giving you dandruff as it regulates sebum production in both directions (whether too much or too little!).The shampoo has a fruity scent with orange, geranium and lavender.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 40 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the conditioner bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Rub 3-4 times (or as required) on wet hair or moistened palm of your hands, lather, massage on scalp and rinse.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
This cardboard packaging is printed with vegetable ink and is safe for composting. Otherwise please check with your local council if you can recycle the packaging in your kerbside bin or how you can go about disposing it. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate1, Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate (Not a Sulfate) 1 2, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate1, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate1, Glycerine Glucoside1, Lauryl Glucoside1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate1, Caprylic, capric glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside1 2 , Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil)1 5, Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut)1, Panthenol, Oat Protein 4 5, Nettle Extract 4, Natural Preservative from Sorbitol1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil1 2, Mica, Essential oils 4
Essential Oils: Orange Sweet, Lavender Maillette, Geranium, Ylang Ylang 1st Grade, Chamomile Roman* (*Denotes Certified Organic)
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free