Amor Luminis Purple Solid Conditioner Bar, with Purple Clay, for Toning & Brightening
A vegan conditioner bar with purple clay to help tone and brighten. Ideal for blond, grey and light hair. Can be used with any hair type, eg normal, greasy, dry etc. Do not use if a lighter hair colour is not desired. The conditioner has a zesty scent with grapefruit and rosemary.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 36 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the shampoo bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Swipe bar along the length of wet hair 3-4 times (or as required), massage on scalp and allow to act for 2-3 minutes before rinsing out. To not overuse conditioner, after swiping the bar on wet hair, put head under running water for 2 seconds and continue to massage, it will help to guage how much more conditioner is needed.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Essential Oils: Grapefruit Pink, Certified Organic Rosemary, Geranium, Spearmint, Fennel Sweet
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free
AmazingBy: Rommi on 8 June 2019This product is just as good as bottled conditioner. I recommend it
Amor purple conditioning hair barBy: Valerie Frost on 21 May 2019Fabulous product. Love the effect on my hair
Wow!By: Cass on 28 March 2019Finally, shampoo and conditioner bars that work as well as supermarket and salon products. Except these are plastic free- yay! My hair feels soft and smooth, I can brush it easily, and it maintains my blonde tone.
Effective and sustainableBy: Felix MacNeill on 12 March 2019The product works very well and is one more small but useful step in waste reduction.