Amor Luminis Talia Solid Conditioner Bar, with Murumuru Butter, for Normal Hair
A vegan conditioner bar for normal hair that offers medium to high conditioning. Meadowfoam seed oil hydrates the hair and the scalp, its effects are long lasting since the oil helps the hair retain moisture after conditioning. Murumuru Butter, from the Amazon Rain forest, is the key ingredient that will nourish and seal in moisture into each hair strand without weighing it down. The vitamins and minerals in Murumuru Butter help to nurture both your hair and scalp, working with the soothing Calendula Extract base to give you nutrition light enough to not weigh your hair down. The conditioner has a clean, zesty scent with orange, petitgrain and bergamot.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 36 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the shampoo bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Swipe bar along the length of wet hair 3-4 times (or as required), massage on scalp and allow to act for 2-3 minutes before rinsing out. To not overuse conditioner, after swiping the bar on wet hair, put head under running water for 2 seconds and continue to massage, it will help to guage how much more conditioner is needed.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil) 1 2, Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut) 1, Murumdru Butter 4, Meadowform Seed Oil 4, Panthenol, Oat Protein 4 5, Calendula Extract 4, Natural Preservative from Sorbitol 1, Olive Esters 1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate 1 2, Hydrogenated Olive Oil 1 2,, Mica, Essential oils 4
Essential Oils: Orange Sweet*, Petitgrain, Bergamot, Lemon*, Rosemary*, Spearmint (*Denotes Certified Organic)
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free
Love it, but quite dear for how long it lastsBy: Anonymous on 10 June 2019This bar smells great and is reasonably well-hydrating. I initially used it after the related shampoo bar for normal hair, and it wasn't conditioning enough to restore hydration after that. But when I used it after my supermarket shampoo, it was plenty hydrating enough. I am finding it's not lasting as long as hoped. I've already used a significant amount of the bar and I've only had it for a week. I need to rub it through my hair much more than the instructions suggest, and living in FNQ means that I'm washing my hair more than the twice a week that the "3 months supply" claim is based on. I think it's really great, but $24 a month for conditioner is quite dear compared to the other cruelty-free brands that I've used before. I definitely love the concept of shampoo & conditioner bars though, so I'll be keeping my eyes open for more affordable options.