4MyEarth Food Pocket - Llamas
- 1 x Food Pocket perfect for snacks
- Cotton and Liner are biodegradable
- Replaces single use plastic and helps keep food fresh
- Earn 13 Points
4MyEarth Food Pocket, with a Llama pattern, to replace cling wrap and single use plastic.
Great for morning tea, a snack on the run or keeping some carrot sticks fresh in the fridge this will help replace your single use plastic wrap and bags. Part of 4MyEarth's long lasting, reusable, sustainable and ethically made range.
4MyEarth's Snack Pocket is perfect for muffins, slice, nuts, biscuits, carrot sticks, cut up fruit etc. With the expandable sides you can fit in even more!
Size: 14cm x 14cm
- Easy to use zip for both children and adults to open and close
- May be put in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Label has space for you to write name on
- Made from 100% Cotton canvas
- Our unique food derived inner lining keeps food fresher for longer and is biodegradable along with the Cotton at the end of the products life
- FREE from PVC, BPA, Nylon, heavy metals and Phthalates
- Hand or machine washable – we recommend you wash and dry the bag inside out
- Size 14cm x 14cm
- Handmade ethically in India
4MyEarth is Australian owned and opearted, helping the planet since 2007, one reusable item at a time.
Perfect for snacks and food storage, especially handy size for nuts, fruit, crackers and muffins./p>
Made from cotton canvas with lining to help keep food fresh