4MyEarth Bread Bag - Denim
- 1 Bread Bag to Carry and Store Bread
- 100% Biodegradable
- Handy for fruit and veggies too
- Earn 22 Points
4MyEarth Bread Bag, with a plan denim pattern, to replace disposable plastic bags.
The 4MyEarth Bread Bag is perfect for carrying and storing your bread. Whether you make your own or buy it from your local baker there is now an option to reduce your use of single-use of plastic bags with a strong, long-lasting food grade safe bag that will keep your bread lovely and fresh. It is also very useful for watermelon and veggies too!
Simply take this Bread Bag to the market or bakery and ask them to put your bread in here - note some bakers aren't keen on doing this but if you hold your side of the counter most usually are happy to help. The Bread Bag is also perfect for storing home-baked bread.
Size: 30cm x 40cm
- Made from 100% Cotton canvas with a zip close
- Has a unique food derived biodegradable coating that is perfect for extending the freshness of bread
- FREE from BPA, Nylon, heavy metals, PVC and phthalates
- Coating decomposes without harm to the environment, unlike PUL or Nylon which is not biodegradable
- Can be stored in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Hand or machine washable – we recommend you wash and dry the bag inside out
- Size 30cm x 40cm
- Handmade ethically in India
4MyEarth is Australian owned and operated, helping the planet since 2007, one reusable item at a time.
Use instead of plastic bags for bread at the supermarket
Made from cotton canvas with lining to help keep food fresh