321 Replacement Filter Pack x 3
3 Pack Replacement Filters for the 321 Water Bottle
Each Filter Lasts Approximately 125 Refills
Organic and Compostable
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $4.38 with
321 Replacement Filter 3 Pack for the 321 Water Bottle, available online at Flora & Fauna.
This pack contains 3 activated carbon filters to be used with the 321 Water Bottles.
Made from activated carbon, the filter significantly reduces chlorine, removes odours and bad tastes. Activated carbon is a natural highly porous filtering material prepared by exposing organic materials such as coconut shells to high temperatures and steam, creating an enormous surface area for absorption. This super-porous carbon is used to absorb impurities from potable tap water such as odours, tastes, organic compounds and residual chlorine. It is low impact, aesthetically pleasing, durable, portable, and free of harmful chemicals. As it is natural at the end of its life you can dispose of it in the composter. Note it doesn't remove fluoride or treat water that is not safe to drink.
- 3 Pack of Activated Carbon Filters
- Last around 125 Refills; that's 2 litres a day for a month
- Helps Eliminate the use of Single Use Plastic
For more info read our Guide to 321 Water.
Unpacking Your Filter
- Remove the protective plastic from the Filter System
- Briefly rinse the Filter under the tap then insert into base of the Filter Tree
Clearing the Dust from the 321 Filter
- Before use you need to clear dust from your Filter.
- Fill the Container about 4cm or 2 fingers from edge.
- Insert the Filter Tree.
- Slowly plunge to the bottom with even pressure making sure the Filter Tree stays centred.
- You may see the water change colour; don’t be alarmed you’re merely cleansing dust from the Filter.
- Empty the water onto your favourite plant.
- Pull the Filter Tree out in a straight line.
- Congratulations, your 321 Water is ready for use.
Refilling your 321 Water Bottle
- Fill the Container about 3cm or about 2 fingers from edge.
- Place the Container on a hard surface and slowly plunge all the way down with even pressure making sure the Filter Tree stays centred.
- Hold the top in place and screw the container on tightly.
- Open the Cap and enjoy fresh, filtered water.
- To Refill: Hold the Top in place and unscrew the Container.
Disassembling and Changing your 321 Water Bottle
- When disassembling your bottle make sure to hold the stem from the top not the middle to avoid snapping.
- Every 125 refills you will need to replace the Filter Disc in your Filter System.
- To do this, place your hand around the base of the Filter Tree and carefully remove the Filter System.
- The Filter System is made up of 4 parts. Keep the Mesh and Silicon Base.
- Remove the Filter Disc and Pre-Filter and dispose of.
- Put the Filter System back together in the correct order with a new Pre-Filter and Disc.
- Briefly rinse the Filter System under the tap and insert into base of the Filter Tree.
- Please note: The Filter Disc has a rough and smooth side. The rough side sits on top of Pre-Filter
Taking Care of your bottle
- Dishwasher safe. Please place on top shelf.
- Clean with warm, soapy water.
- Do not put the bottle in the microwave or freezer. Be careful with hot liquid not to overfill in case of burns.
Activated Carbon Filter.